Pre Primary: L.K.G & U.K.G:
- Children are very tender and are to be nurture carefully and effectively. We give utmost care to the tiny tots at our K.G. sections.
- Poems and stories are dramatized using expressive actions
- Focus is on developing communication skills and on reinforcing an innate sense of discovery in everything that is taught.
Primary classes: (I - V):
- Children are exposed to many activities and competitions here. They discover their skills and interests.
- A thematic approach is designed to enhance teaching- learning process.
- Project works and Lab session for each subject in class calls for mass participation. An equal emphasis is laid on developing a strong sense of individuality.
- Field trips and excursions make learning fun.
- Use of the newspaper articles, quizzes, crosswords and other learning tools enhance general awareness.